The Leopard Claw is made with a medical grade stainless steel. It's features include raised leopard spots to help provide a good grip in the treatment hand while scraping. The tool was designed to be used on all edges.
· First apply Combat One Field Foam to the skin to help the tool glide over the skin.
· Start with the scanning edge (the convex edge) is used to scan over the tissues and used to detect abnormalities in the tissue.
· Upon discovery increase the frequency of the scraping above and below the point of restriction to desensitize the tissues. Then more pressure can be used to affect the deeper layers of tissue.
· Next the concave side of the tool can be used to increase surface area of the tissues being treated.
· Then the end on both sides of the claw are used for scraping smaller areas but also to use with scraping across the muscle fibers or against the grain.
· Finally the length of the tool makes it easy to grip in both hands when scraping larger muscle groups.